What Does a MEMOism Membership Give Me?
- Your MEMOism membership gives you and most of society more financial success. Here’s how:
- Future Growth for You and Society: Memberships helps to establish and purchase more stores, that allow members to receive Profit Sharing Units with each purchase. Imagine every place you spend money, you ultimately receive all your money back.
- MEMOism Founding Member card: This card will be used to show the world, that you are a Founding Member of MEMOism.
- Move Up the Economic Ladder: MEMOism does NOT discriminate, it allows everyone to ultimately get all their money back. Your membership helps you financially by being a “funder” of MEMOism and helps the poor have more places to receive Profit Sharing Units with each purchase. MEMOism allows all boats to rise.
- Cash Discounts: As a member, when announced, you will receive additional cash discounts at “your stores”. Cash discounts are good, but the Profit Sharing Units are much better.
- Pay It Forward: Your membership is a powerful force for good. You can invite others that “want to spend money and ultimately get it all back.” If each new member invites only two others to MEMOism, then WE will change the WORLD very quickly.
- You can cancel your membership and greater financial success at any time.
Can I Really Spend Money and Ultimately Get It All Back? :
YES! Here are the two ways to get your cash back.
- First Way – Assume a member makes a $100 purchase, the member receives $4 of Profit Sharing Units. The Units earn up to eight cents of cash each month. It will take 1,200 months to earn $96 of cash. Plus, $4 of Units originally received totals $100, the purchase price. 1,200 months is 100 years. You may not receive all the cash, but your heirs will. This way of getting all your money back takes too long, but it works.
- Second Way – This second way is more reasonable. The monthly cash earned can automatically purchase more Units. At the maximum 24% annualized cash distribution rate, you will have $100 of Profit Sharing Units in 14 years. If the average cash distribution rate is 18%, you will have $100 of Profit Sharing Units in approximately 18 years. $100 of Units can produce up $2 a month of income and in as few as 50 months you have $100 of cash. That is up to 100% of your purchase price every 50 months.
One Limited-Time Way:
- If the purchase is made during Stage Three, then at the end of Stage Ten, the $4 of Profit Sharing Units will grow into $800 of Units. This does not include the cash distributions earned on the Units, which will cause Units to double in value in as few as three years.
- If the purchase is made during Stage Four, then at the end of Stage Ten, the $4 of Profit Sharing Units will grow into $400 of Units. This does not include the cash distributions earned on the Units, which will cause Units to double in value is as few as three years.
How much money do Profit Sharing Units earn each month?
The maximum distribution rate of cash on Profit Sharing Units is 24% annualized, 2% monthly. There is no guarantee of any amount of cash distribution on Profit Sharing Units. The management goal of MEMOism is the 24% annualized rate. This is possible because of the following:
- The average purchase price of a private company is three times the annual profit. This means the average private company for sale produces a 33% annualized cash return. Purchase a company for $1,000,000 and it will produce $333,333 of annual profit.
- The average net profit margin from these private companies is 22%. This means for every dollar of sales, the company’s net profit increases 22 cents. This is important because to pay the 4% GIFT as Profit Sharing Units on purchases to members, it will cost 5% of the purchase price. Thus 22% minus 5% is 17%, which can produce a 24% annualized cash return.
- 95% of MEMOism profits are distributed monthly to members.
- The membership fee of thousands of members are used to acquire more companies as described above.
If you have $1,000 of Profit Sharing Units you will earn up to $20 a month. $100,000 of Units will receive up to $2,000 a month of cash. $500,000 of Units will receive up to $10,000 a month.
MEMO AZ charges a $3 check fee for issuing a distribution check of LESS THAN $100. Checks in the amount of $100 or more are NOT charged the check fee. A $56 distribution would receive a $53 check. A $128 distribution would receive a $128 check.
When will MEMOism be in my State (or nation)?
- MEMOism is currently being established in Arizona, USA.
- The quickest way for MEMOism to begin in another State is for that State to have 2,000 MEMOism members. With 2,000 members in a State, the legal work will start.
- MEMOism will begin to expand into nations outside the United States, during Stage Five of MEMO AZ.
How is MEMOism managed?
MEMOism holding companies are managed much like a cooperative. Cooperatives are owned by the members. They are usually nonprofit organizations for the benefit of the members. MEMOism holding companies are different in the sense it is a for-profit organization for the benefit of the members. Cooperatives are “managed” by the members. In a cooperative, more a member supports the organization, more the member receives from the organization.
Credit Unions are financial cooperatives. Many farmer form farmers’ cooperatives.
Management has a fiduciary duty to members. The management of MEMO AZ is focused on creating, honestly and ethically, up to a 24% annualized cash distribution of profits. This is done by keeping expenses low and income in-line with industry average.